Patient Recruitment Lead / Patient Recruitment Specialist
The Global Patients and Site Solutions division of IQVIA™ houses an award-winning, global recruitment, marketing, and site optimization team with approximately 150 staff based in key offices in the US, Europe, and Australia. Specialized in engaging and communicating with patients and clinical sites on a range of healthcare topics, from clinical trial awareness to medical education and support.
The GPSS area is hiring two different positions
As a Patient Recruitment Lead your main responsibilities will be
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage the coordination, planning, quality and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention operational plans on small and mid-size studies.
- Communicate with sponsors and project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention tactical plan and make proactive operational and tactical recommendations.
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other activities of assigned projects.
- Serve as internal consultant to project teams to implement new and/or existing projects needing recruitment and retention services.
- Represent IQVIAs Patient Recruitment at site/sponsor-facing meetings to present strategy.
- Train Clinical Research Associates and site staff, and conduct recruitment support workshops as required.
- Will have the ownership for study KPI and financial performance.
As a Patient Recruitment Specialist your main responsibilities will be
- Assist and manage assigned tasks related to the coordination, planning, and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention operational plans on assigned studies.
- Assist Management and Patient Recruitment Operation Leads in completion of the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other activities of projects as deemed necessary.
- Assist Managers with periodic report generation and review.
- Assist with the establishment of new procedures and offer suggestions for process improvements for existing procedures.
- Communicate with sites regarding Recruitment and Retention activities, including but not limited to: making follow-up calls regarding patient referrals, tracking logs, translations management, finance trackers, receipt of Recruitment and Retention materials, etc.
- Communicate with internal project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention tactical plan and create and provide project reporting.
- May assist in representing IQVIA Patient Recruitment at site/sponsor-facing meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree Health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent.
- Advanced English level is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to work on multiple projects, attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of site-based processes and workflows.
- Good command of the Office Package.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network