Patient and Site Services Lead
We are looking to hire a Patient and Site Services Lead. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the delivery of the patient and site operations plan in support of opportunities by collaborating with peers to obtain required information.
- Support peers to ensure use of all appropriate data sources, presentation and analytical tools suitable to the activities being undertaken.
- Contribute to obtaining required information regarding all future team plans.
- Contribute to prime / partner site penetration and site performance metrics through working with peers in the delivery of an efficient patient and site operations plan.
- Support with the generation of study related information to produce and support recommendation of recruitment rates, country allocations and site tiering. May produce summary reports.
- Contribute to process improvement through working with IQVIA processes to deliver quality and consistency.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and IQVIA project teams to resolve issues.
- Contribute to patient and site operational plans.
- Bachelor's Degree Life sciences or related field
- 1 year’s relevant experience in a scientific or clinical environment. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Advanced English level is required.
- Good command of the Office Package.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network