Lab Project Services Manager (Home based and Hybrid positions)
Under general direction, manage all laboratory aspects of assigned clinical trial projects for a Customer or a specific program for a Customer. May have responsibility for a specific Customer, drug program, indication or drug compound. Acts as the main point of contact for the Customer after study award and throughout the entire study lifecycle (startup, maintenance, closeout). Ensures work is conducted in line with standard operating procedures, policies and good practices.
*cv's must be sent in English
• Study Setup and Planning:
• Facilitate seamless study set-up including Protocol and Budget review, leading meetings, develop and implement project plans, milestone, risk, issue and action logs. Partner with Study Setup team to ensure quality database set-up, oversee preparation of protocol specific documentation. Will prepare and present protocol-specific materials at Kick Off and Investigator meetings
• May participate in the proposal and business development process including bid defence meetings. Support development of Customer standards
• Study Activity Monitoring and Closeout:
• Will monitor the Project Management Plan, timelines and deliverables, manage study documentation throughout the Project lifecycle including filing into eTMF, oversee study monitoring and reporting, conduct meetings to meet needs of the Study and Customer requirements
• Will manage study scope changes and budget monitor quality of the study and any service-related issues, implementing changes as required. Lessons learnt will be reviewed and shared
• Proactive Lines of Communication:
• Build and own the Customer relationship, facilitate communication, collaborate with all operational areas within the company
• Will serve as an escalation point for study level issues and will coordinate and triage study-specific issues
• Coordinates customer survey follow up and ongoing health checks to support Customer relationship building
• Meetings, Initiatives and Training Activities:
• Will represent the company at Investigator meetings and other internal / external face to face meetings. Will participate in audits and inspections as required
• Will provide study training to sites, CRAs and customers
• Will establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage on-going project expectations and issues. Will participate in improvement projects as needed
• Will assist in training of less experienced staff.
• Bachelor's Degree Life Sciences and/or related field Pref Or
• Other Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
• 2+ years of clinical or research industry experience, including 1 year project management / project set up experience Pref Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Strong interpersonal and customer management skills.
• Working understanding of medical and clinical research terminology.
• Working knowledge of Project Management processes, the company laboratory processes, and/or equivalent working knowledge of central laboratory operations (kits/supplies, logistics, laboratory operations, specimen storage, data reporting and transfers, site alerts, etc.) preferred.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and the company systems, or equivalent experience with similar Centralized Laboratory systems preferred.
• Experience in successfully leading Phase I-IV clinical trials preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while possessing strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language. In certain geographies where communication in local language is desired (e.g. Japan, China), excellent command of local language with reasonable proficiency in English preferred.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://q2labsolutions.com/careers
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.