Provides administrative and/or technical support.
• Responsible to reconcile SAP Grant Payment Report to Excel Grant Payment Report for assigned Sponsors’ studies, as well as reconcile the total GPS Sponsor balance to the Corporate Sponsor Balance on a monthly basis per SSAE16 Controls
• Responsible to accurately complete all necessary journal entries as assign
• Responsible to quality review CTA and Payment Intake form setups to determine appropriate SAP vendor and payment method for Payments staff for assigned Sponsor’s studies, inclusive of bank entry validation for the Accounting dept.
• Responsible for SharePoint tracker completion for assigned sponsors.
• On an annual basis, assist with 1099 and other country tax reporting as assigned
• Special projects involving maintenance of the vendor database in SAP, and SOP Maintenance, as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree Pursuing degree Req
• Appropriate verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment.
• Evidence of effective problem – solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
• Proficiency in alignment with the desired role placement
• Evidence of strong team work and communication skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network