Clinical Lead/ Sr Clinical Lead All LATAM - FullHomebased.
Calling ALL experienced Clinical Leads.
The Clinical Lead provides leadership of the clinical team, in support of the project leader, and in collaboration with the other functional teams, to achieve the delivery of the project’s overall objectives to the Sponsor’s satisfaction per contract while optimizing speed, quality and cost of delivery and in accordance with our SOPs, policies and practices.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participate in bid defense preparations. Attend bid defense presentations and lead the clinical delivery strategy for medium size and multiple country/region studies, in partnership with business development and senior project leader as needed.
- Develop and maintain clinical project plans, including but not limited to clinical operations plan, recruitment, and retention strategy plan, etc. to be incorporated into the integrated study management plan/project management plan.
- Accountable for the clinical delivery (subject recruitment, site management, data integrity) per contract, ensuring consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
- Partner with the project leaders to confirm objectives of the clinical team according to agreed-upon contract, strategy and approach. Effectively communicate and assess performance against these agreed objectives.
- Ensure all appropriate subject/patient recruitment strategies are in place at the outset of the study to maximize subject/patient recruitment opportunities to achieve delivery according to contract, including, but not limited to, all outreach or digital offerings being explored and deployed.
- In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Knowledge of Project management practices and terminology.
- Ability to identify and organize clinical resources needed to accomplish tasks, set objectives and provide clear direction to others; experience planning activities in advance and taking account of possible changing circumstances.
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline with 7 years clinical research/monitoring experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network