Senior Software Developer - ASP.NET, C#
Senior Software Developer
Real-World Analytics & AI, RWS Technology
E360™: A revolutionary, scalable and extensible web-based platform for delivering Real-World Insights, that features the world’s largest unparalleled health data collection. To find out more about E360™, please watch the YouTube video here: http://bit.ly/2w2wlfh
We're actively hiring for a Senior Software Developer to play a vital part in a multi-functional team. You will be involved in creating and enhancing E360’s core health analytics software, that furthers and advances the pharmaceutical and governments research capabilities.
What to expect
- Participation in the full software development life cycle as a member of an Agile SCRUM team.
- Working to fortnightly sprints and participating in biweekly demos
- Working alongside other team members such as Product Owners and Software QA to write clear and comprehensive code
- Regular Innovation weeks
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience with .Net framework and building software using C#
- SQL/database experience.
- Previous experience working in a commercial Agile team
- Proven experience in modern data-driven web application development based on current Microsoft technology
- Self-motivated and keen to contribute new ideas
- Methodical yet creative approach to problem solving, with good attention to detail
Bonus points for
- Experience working with Microservices and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Cloud technologies.
- Experience using of .Net core, ASP.Net core
- Experience using GIT Version Control System
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject
Our Real-world Analytics & AI technology teams are about Big Data & Artificial Intelligence in healthcare, addressing pressing issues from accelerating drug development, to improving patient's diagnosis & treatment pathways.
We build capabilities at global scale - our portfolio of novel machine learning algorithms, automation of Machine Learning and deep-learning and industrialized SaaS platforms for complex analytics are designed to change current thinking in the pharmaceutical and regulatory landscape. The tools we build can connect, organise, and interpret huge volumes of global medical claims, EMR and Genomics data being generated today, this gives our clients the ability to transform it into actionable real-world insights and improve the lives of millions of people.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network