Job Posting Title Sr. Consultant, Tech – Global Pricing and Contracting
During project assignments, works closely with Principal/Engagement Manager, serving as a key contributor to client engagements, with a focus on client satisfaction and delivery quality.
Considered to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within one or more specific functional or technical workstreams (e.g., Medicaid, Master Data Management, Chargebacks, Government Pricing, Testing, Managed Care Contracting, Commercial Contracting, Integration Development, Report Development, Historical Data Conversion, Direct / Indirect Sales, etc.) and demonstrates their knowledge and experience on both client engagements as well as on internal initiatives (trainings, development programs, industry updates and advancements, etc.) where their guidance and input is sought after.
Leverages experience with the Software design lifecycle (SDLC) and revenue management software systems (Flex, Powered by N, Gross to Net) to advise clients on best practices within the life sciences industry and capable of navigating and troubleshooting application issues with little to no oversight.
Often leads client-facing presentations, requirement gathering workshops, and prepares and conducts streamlined training sessions. May oversee one or more resources within a workstream, providing guidance and managing team deliverables along with successful completion of owned assignments.
• Serves as primary owner of one or more project areas or workstreams, focusing on client satisfaction and delivery quality.
• Leads workstreams / projects to ensure efficient and quality deliverables.
• Serves as lead solutions-based expert applying consultative problem-solving skills.
• On a small-to-mid scale project, acts as Overall Lead, or Functional/Technical Workstream Lead (e.g., Purchase Based Contracts, Utilization Based Contracts, Master Data Management, Integrations, Test Lead, etc.).
• On a large-scale project, act as sub-Workstream Lead (e.g., Workstream Test Lead, Contract Modeling Lead, Cutover Lead).
• Supports engagement timelines to ensure practice targets are achieved.
• Provides advice and leadership to clients to deliver solutions and provide value.
• Participates in proposal development and delivery.
• Represents IQVIA positively through strong performance and professional interactions, including participation in Thought Leadership activities (expertise requests, conference attendance, writing blogs and white papers).
• Manages one or more resources and provides guidance and support for junior team members during client engagements.
• Provides mentorship for one or more junior resources outside of client engagements and provides valuable input to program leadership.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Master's Degree (MBA) Pref, PMP certification a plus
• 4-7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences or consulting industry
• Expertise in at least one or more of (but not limited to) the following, along with knowledge of others in this list:
• Master Data Management
• Government Pricing
• Managed Care Contracting
• Commercial Contracting
• Integration Development
• Report Development
• Historical Data Conversion
• Direct / Indirect Sales
• Exemplary client-facing delivery skills with the ability to lead workshops, identify pain points, troubleshoot issues and determine solutions.
• Has broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of one or more key workstreams within pricing and contracting.
• Experience with revenue management software systems (Flex, Powered by N, Gross to Net) and best practices, related to one or more functional areas.
• Demonstrates strategic thinking and advanced analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including valuing the opinions of others and encouraging of knowledge sharing.
• Able to self-manage and prioritize tasks as well as oversee the deliverables of other team members.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network