Global Client Service Lead
The Global Client Service Lead is a critical role in IQVIA's Speaker Bureau Services organization which supports pharmaceutical and biotech companies in planning, managing and executing their promotional programs within their organization's and government compliance parameters. IQVIA is the industry leader in Speaker Bureau Services working with the industry leading pharmaceutical companies.
Manages a group of client service professionals within a part of a large market or region. Responsible for quality and service to client, ensuring client obtains maximum value from products and services.
• Manages a staff of client service professionals, providing direction and guidance and developmental opportunities.
• Partners with clients to derive optimal value from IQVIA services, ensuring a seamless flow of client requirements through the delivery services process.
• Serves as project leader between the client and IQVIA – translates client needs into action plans with the internal service team (i.e. determines responsibilities and timeframes and negotiates resources with internal departments).
• Creates, maintains and monitors the client service agreement across business lines, ensuring consistency in service.
• Performs full assessments of client needs on a regular basis.
• Provides in-depth training in IQVIA databases, products and service requirements (e.g. report-input deadlines) as needed.
• Partners with account management to price products.
• May provide input into regional and local client service strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Seven (7) years related experience in the service and/or information industries required
• Two (2) years experience as a Client Service Rep preferred
• Management experience required
• Pharmaceutical experience preferred
• Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
• Experience developing and delivering training to clients Pref
• Proficient in PC applications
• Business acumen (knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry).
• Change management/process analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills, including ability to train, present and deal tactfully with clients.
• Project management experience in overseeing or contributing in complex, multi-discipline projects.
• Managerial skills, including a strong focus on team building.
• Accredited in Company service certification program required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network