Senior Operations Project Coordinator
The primary purpose of this position is to provide routine and non-routine Tier 2 end-user support of IQVIA’s global OpenText Content Server ECM (electronic content management) environments, Wingspan eTMF environments and related applications. May support internal and external customers. May participate in special projects, train and mentor new team members and serve as a SME within the team.
- Fulfill end-user requests for routine, non-routine, and complex/technical tasks.
- Provide guidance to end-users on application functionality and procedural topics that are within assigned remit
- Escalate end user requests and incidents to higher level support staff or management in accordance with the escalation path for the assigned system or process.
- Contribute and implement ideas to improve overall quality and efficiency of systems and processes. Act as a change advocate.
- Maintain compliance with SOP, training, time reporting requirements, other procedures, and applicable regulatory requirements
- Function as a backup for other team members, including more senior staff as appropriate
- As assigned, perform system/process checks, QC tasks and applicable follow-up actions
- Work on change initiatives and special projects as assigned
- Perform system User Acceptance Testing (UAT), informal testing or validation as assigned
- Provide general support, guidance and training to new and less senior team members.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert on specific applications, tools and processes that are within the assigned remit
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience supporting OpenText Content Server functionality or similar ECM systems, preferred.
- General computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Critical thinking skills with ability to solve problems and troubleshoot technical issues
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with little guidance/supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to deliver effective customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Able to work effectively in a global, multi-cultural environment
- Proficiency in the English language in a business setting
- Able to work flexibly as needed to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of IT service management processes and tools
- Able to follow procedures and exercise discretion
Minimum Required Education and Experience
Graduate degree or equivalent professional qualification in healthcare, pharmacy, clinical, biological, mathematical sciences, business, information technology or related field.
Three years of job-related experience, including IT support experience.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network