Statistical Programmer 2, Bloemfontein based
Statistical Programmer 2
Join us on our exciting journey!
From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse and talented colleagues.
We have one of the largest Biostatistics departments within the industry of around 1,100+ staff. Due to continued growth, we are seeking new brave minds to join our award winning and innovative department.
As a Statistical Programmer 2, you will provide advanced technical expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients’ needs.
You will plan and lead the development of project-related solutions to the full scope of statistical programming tasks.
As a lead programmer on assigned studies, you will write and maintain programming specifications datasets and program TLFs, to maximize programming efficiency with the use of biostatistical tools and assist in training and mentoring new or junior team members
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 3+ years, statistical programming experience within the Life Science industry
- Experience as project lead, directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Ability to independently lead multiple tasks and projects
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network