Medical Devices Sales Representative, cardiac point of care Germany
Product launch and team expansion
Experienced equipment, devices or point of care sales specialists needed. Previous nursing, other clinical or laboratory background preferred. Cardiology, lab or emergency department sales expertise ideal.
Position: Sales Representative, cardiac point of care device
As part of a European team expansion, we are looking for Sales Representatives in Germany to work closely with our client’s existing team of Key Account Managers, in anticipation of an exciting product launch – a high sensitivity point of care device delivering rapid results to identify (and enable treatment prioritisation) of patients who have had an MI (myocardial infarction / heart attack).
In these newly created field-based positions you will be responsible for introducing and generating demand for this innovative new to market device and associated consumables with all relevant stakeholders, with a focus on emergency department clinicians, cardiologists and laboratories in your target hospital accounts.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills & experience:
- A degree (or equivalent level qualification) in a life science, healthcare related or business-based subject
- Equipment, devices or point of care product sales experience gained in the secondary care setting in Germany
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high level social and emotional intelligence
- Resilient, with the ability to manage and affect change, and with high motivation to improve the healthcare environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively, demonstrating proactivity and agility
- Must have a driving license
- Eligible to live and work in Germany
- Business level English language skills.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary plus comprehensive flexible benefits package, performance related bonus and car allowance.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network