Software QA Engineer
Under general supervision, conducts quality assurance testing of highly complex software applications.
- Very strong and extensive working knowledge of SQL (proficient with minus queries, various types of joins etc.)
- Having good understanding of DDL, DML, DCL.
- Good working knowledge of sub-queries, grouping functions.
- Experience in ETL process consisting of Data Transformation, Sourcing, Mapping
- Experience in DB Testing, Sound knowledge in DB Technologies, Oracle, SQL, Data Model.
- Should have worked at least one end to end ETL Testing project, have worked on at-least one ETL tool like Informatica.
- Writing complex queries by understanding the mapping document.
- Working knowledge of stored procedures, views, triggers etc..
• Two (2) or more years related experience in quality assurance and testing Req
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and logical thinking capabilities
• Excellent inter-personal skills, working in collaboration with onshore and offshore teams
• Proven ability to work independent and productively
• Adaptive for change and implementing new technologies & process
• Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network