Software Dev Analyst 1
Under guidance, performs activities related to the analysis, design, programming, debugging, modification, and maintenance of software enhancements and/or new products.
• Under guidance analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, modifies, and maintains software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• Under guidance, translates detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debugs routine programs, prepares system test data and prepares program documentation.
• Assists in the preparation of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as desktop applications, mobile apps, financial management, or HRIS products.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience Req
• Incumbent possesses and has demonstrated basic knowledge of systems and software development with up to two (2) years experience in software development Req
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network