Under broad guidance, assists with the development and implementation of an enterprise architecture which supports future IQVIA systems, products and platforms and that satisfies business product strategy.
• Assists with the ongoing development and implementation of an enterprise architecture.
• May devise and present business cases and program release plans to senior management with priority recommendations to maintain and evolve this architecture. Builds effective business relationships with business line managers and provides technical and system expertise as input to product concepts.
• May assist product development management to define IT strategic direction and assists in the mapping of projects to that strategic direction whilst ensuring product capabilities and process improvements are delivered over time within the framework of the IQVIA enterprise architecture.
• Participates in cross-functional product development teams, may also act as a consultant to provide system and technical advice.
• Keeps up to date with technology changes and identifies opportunities for implementation in future systems.
• Participates in R&D projects and may run those projects in compliance with standard project management practices.
• May mentor and assist lower level architects and business analysts.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience Req
• Five (5) years experience in software and/or product development with a focus on architecture Req
• IT consulting or project management experience.
• Exposure to enterprise architecture.
• Experienced in business information modeling and system design.
• Ability to apply technology to business strategies and ability to employ consulting skills.
• Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for software development.
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.