真实世界研究分析师 - 真实世界证据及高阶分析(RWE/RWA)方向 Analyst, Real World Solutions 北京
You will experience:
- Develop and implement research related to Real-World Evidence (RWE) business areas (observational studies, survey studies, systematic reviews & meta-analysis).
- Design and conduct observational studies: protocol development, methodology/statistical analysis plan, feasibility analysis, data analysis, study reporting, manuscript writing, etc.
- Support client liaison including client management tasks, attend client and other external meetings and presentations of own research / analysis.
- Develop reports, presentations and other client deliverables.
- Other project execution and client management tasks.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- PhD/Master degree in the Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Medicine, Public Health, Life Sciences or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in statistical software such as R, STATA and SAS.
- Strong research experience in the RWE area in consulting/pharma/academia.
- Track record of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Excellent English skills, i.e. listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Rank will be determined based on experience.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network