Client Services Project Manager - Interactive Response Technology
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA has an excellent opportunity for an IRT and eClinical expert to join our technologies team as a Project Manager. If you have PM experience working with IRT and eClinical System design IQVIA can provide a challenging and rewarding role within our team.
Client Services Role
The main purpose of this role is to manage the assigned IRT studies and programs in a way that ensures all patients get the right study drug on time and the study and data integrity are maintained from study go live to close out.
An important aspect of this role is to develop the relationship with the client while the study is ongoing in such a way that they look to Cenduit as a trusted partner.
Client Service (50%)
- Act as main point of contact for the client during study maintenance
- Organise or participate in regular client meetings
- Respond to all client requests in a timely manner
- Manage study and Program budgets, Change Orders (COs) as required
- Provide regular updates to client on study related information
- Proactively review supply strategy for improvements and identify risks
- Periodically review study data to identify trends or issues
Data Changes (20%)
- Work with APM to author data change requests based on Client’s request
- Pre-approve data change requests as needed
- Coordinate the implementation and review of the data changes
Help Desk Support (10%)
- Review helpdesk tickets that get escalated from APM team
- Take appropriate actions to resolve the tickets as quickly as possible
- Initiate updates to helpdesk study guides
Other Tasks (20%)
- Take leadership on study programs or client accounts to define standards, lessons learned, support sales and be part of SME teams
- Work with APM to write study user guides
- Investigate issues and manage them through to resolution
- Provide peer-level training, mentoring of new hires and Jr. PM Staff, and give formal technical training sessions.
- May participate in Investigator meetings, bid defences, quarterly business reviews with clients; and support both client and qualification audits
- Implement system change requests if needed
- Other related duties as required by business need
Skills & Competencies
- Strong customer service ethic, always providing excellent service to both internal and external ‘clients’.
- Established acumen in working with external clients.
- Accountable to perform tasks on-time and with high quality.
- Established IRT technical aptitude (consultative-level for System Design role)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 4+ years clinical research or project management experience
- Experience working in IRT and in a customer service environment preferred
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network