KAM Healthcare Services
A successful Key Account Manager within IQVIA Healthcare will lead new and thought-provoking discussions to challenge status quo and ultimately provide innovative solutions that address our clients’ key business challenges.
They must have a good appreciation of the IQVIA core, our offerings and strong internal network to pull end to end solutions together. Increasingly these engagements should be larger, more complex and longer term to underpin the relationship and value we bring to our clients. In addition to the tactical short term plays which are key to a successful sales performance.
- Lead Business Development and Account Management within different Healthcare/Hospital (public and/or private) designated clients, delivering revenue targets in line with the IQVIA Global and Spain strategy.
- Through gaining an intimate knowledge of the client and challenging with innovation and ideas, develop and close opportunities to provide end-to-end solutions, growing the size/duration/value of sales over time
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Healthcare/Hospital industry to maximize value we can offer to clients by offering industry-wide insights
- Develop a good understanding of the breadth of IQVIA Healthcare capabilities to maximize ability to grow accounts
- Ensure clients are getting maximum value from existing services to which they subscribe, which includes: 1. Liaising with the client to agree and define requirements; 2. Work with clients and the IQVIA healthcare team to lead and drive client satisfaction with IQVIA services to underpin propensity for repeat, up-sell opportunities, positive referrals etc
- Work collaboratively with IQVIA colleagues across the organization to ensure they are engaged and aligned to the account strategy and support new business opportunities within clients. Work closely with colleagues to pull together successful, complex solutions for clients.
- Methodical completion of underpinning sales activities (eg. account planning, financial reporting, opportunity management etc).
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years experience of account management for different Healthcare/Hospital clients.
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare/Hospital Industry in terms of structures, current/future most relevant needs, different stakeholders, etc.
- Previous experience working with some of the main Decision Makers/Stake Holders in the Healthcare Area (Hospital Directors, Regional Healthcare System Directors, etc.)
- Previous experience selling IT related services/products (experience with Health Information systems would be a plus).
- Proven track record of managing a balanced pipeline of short term tactical opportunities to long term strategic engagements
- Evidence of a successful record of solution selling across a diverse portfolio of capabilities
- Able to develop a network of senior and middle management contacts to build long lasting trusted partnerships
- Strong sales and opportunity management skills across the full sales cycle (from lead identification to contract negotiations and closing)
- Able to create strategic and tactical customer plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to interpret and present complex concepts
- Proactive and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
- Self-motivated, problem solve who is driven to succeed
- Strategic thinker with a solution focus, combined with ability to execute tactically
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and to work collaboratively to pull together client engagements and delivery of projects
- Fluency in English (spoken and written); strong written English with excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with Health Information Systems
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network