- Delivers profitability and recognition for the organization by selling and providing services to customers utilizing organization tools, techniques, and intellectual capital to assist the healthcare industry by bettering processes, implementing new technologies; and accruing new technical capabilities to meet pharmaceutical and medical demands.
- Responsible for achieving revenue, profit targets, and clients satisfaction by successfully educating and informing physicians and/or hospital staff on the features and benefits of various products versus competitor products in order to increase prescriptions and/or use by healthcare professionals. Conducts sales interviews; maintains up-to-date technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas and relevant customer publications; maintains customer satisfaction; escalates issues; and identifies customer targets and physician profiling.
- To Promote pharmaceutical products targeted to health professionals and potential clients according to the established guidelines by the company, contributing to the consecution of established goals.
- Analyze and dominate their territory, by carrying out a work plan that allows to make the promotion, distribution and products' sales to their actual and potential customers.
- Listing and classifying customers, maintaining an updated database.
- • Develop the work plan according to the sales' targets.
- Identify and satisfy customers needs opportunely.
- To obtain information in drugstores about the pharmaceutical product is sales from the company and competitors.
- Do sales work with doctors, health centers and hospitals according to the projects needs.
- To maintain constant and direct communication with their District Manager.
- Elaborate work reports according to the projects' guidelines.
Have at least 3 years of prior relevant experience leading a team.
If you have experience with antibiotic or hormone portfolio will be higher desirable.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network