Proposal Developer 2
Job Profile Summary
Develop and prepare budgets and proposals for assigned customers, to support the global sales team.;
• Review Requests For Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals.
• Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents.
•Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
• Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets.
• Revise or develop preliminary agreements and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope.
• Develop in depth understanding of, and be compliant to all processes and policies relating to the development of proposals.
• Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information.
• Perform quality control edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments.
• Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports.
• May participate in training / coaching / mentoring new staff.
• May participate in customer meetings.
• Participates in department initiatives.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 5 years direct experience in Contracts, Proposals, industry specific operations experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.;
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS,AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of CRO Industry.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models.
• Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols.
• Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.