Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Macon/Atlanta SE, GA - 2525497
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for PharmaceuticalSales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
IQVIA is partnering with a world class pharmaceutical company with a concentration in gastroenterology and pain.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through designated products. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university (BA, BS or equivalent) required
- 1 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience or 2 years business to business preferred
- Pain experience Preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Experience selling in a challenging managed care environment
- Sole responsibility for sales in current sales territory preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results orientation/sense of urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
- Creative problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned periodically
- Ability to physically perform all job duties which include:
- Driving in a geographically large territory for long periods of time each day
- Ability to lift sample boxes (25 lbs
- Ability stand for prolonged periods of time when giving presentations or lunches
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network