Clinical Trial Director of Business Systems - SQL experience is essential
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
Directs systems expertise and support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Directs and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and requirements.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
• Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Directs the work of other business systems analysts supporting business intelligence and analytics portfolio
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience Req
• 8 to 12 years of experience Req
• Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software and internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products.
• Full technical knowledge of systems analysis.
• Ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
• In-depth knowledge of current systems.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of business processes in Clinical Trials Central Lab organization.
• Experience in understanding SQL databases and ability to write SQL queries with complex joins
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network