Assemble laboratory test kits for use by investigators to collect data on clinical trials participants.
Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
• Assemble test kits with specimen collection materials as per protocol
• Assemble investigator instruction manuals and flowcharts
• Package completed test kits, required documentation and required ancillary materials such as return shipping materials and bulk supplies for shipment to investigators
• Prepare packages for shipping
• Advise supervisor when supplies fall below required inventory levels in order to avoid delays in study start-up and resupply requirements
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• 1 year relevant experience . Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Good reading ability.
• Basic computer skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.