Lab Data Analyst
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
We are looking for applicants with varying levels of Data Management, Data Transfer and/or data programming experience. This role provides Data Management support as part of a team to perform delivery of data files through the full Laboratory Data Management (LDM) project life-cycle. They will serve as the point of contact for clients, communicate internally and externally to drive resolution of issues impacting the transfer of data files. We need detail-oriented candidates with solid skills to work independently with the ability to recognize when to seek assistance from others. They’ll be supporting other team members as needed by serving as back-up and through mentoring junior analysts. Candidates must be able to comprehend and comply with core standard operating procedures and work instructions.
We are currently looking for applicants with varying levels of Data Management, Laboratory or Data Transfer experience to join us in Q2 Lab Solutions, Marietta, GA.
This role provides Data Management support as part of a team to manage delivery of projects through the full Laboratory Data Management (LDM) project life-cycle.
- Serve as primary Laboratory Data Management (LDM) point of contact for clients of assigned projects.
- Manage the development and delivery of data-transfers from the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), which meet client data reporting needs.
- Understand and verify error-logs generated from Data Transfer programs and communicate effectively to the programming/support team to resolve issues.
- Establish and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Ensure service and quality meet agreed upon timelines and deliverables detailed in the Data Transmission Agreement.
- Work with client data managers and internal team to project-manage: finances, processes, timelines, workload projection, resources, issue escalation and out-of-scope work.
Minimum required education and experience
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
• SAS Programmer certificate preferred
• 1-year minimum experience with SAS Programming
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Serve as back-up for other Data Managers where required.
• Understand and comply with core standard operating procedures and working instructions.
• Train and mentor junior DM staff where appropriate.
• Perform other duties as directed by the functional manager.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network