B&IRS - Consultant
Consultant – Consulting and Primary Market Research - EMEA, Brand and Integrated Research Solutions
IQVIA is a world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better.
As an international team the B&IRS unit delivers integrated information solutions, working across different geographies.
We’re looking for a Consultant who is willing to push the boundaries and join us in an innovative and unique environment, combining different sources of data to best answer the commercial business questions of our clients when developing, launching and optimizing the performance of their drugs.
We create an international collaborative environment for our team members based on solid career framework principals of ownership, objectivity, transparency, consistency and commitment to feedback, enabling professional growth and fulfillment.
The Consultant role involves full project management of integrated solutions, including secondary research, quantitative and qualitative primary market research and integration of IQVIA assets into consulting solutions.
The role implies interacting with clients and the broader project team once projects have been won to ensure successful management of the project through to presentation of the results to the client.
The candidate will therefore be excited about delivering on innovative research, supporting business development activities and delivering projects of the highest quality by working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and across different geographies.
• Managing research solutions, including identification of relevant data assets, methodology, samples, questionnaires, discussion guides and other research tools
• Managing end to end consulting and Primary Market Research projects including coordination of multidisciplinary teams staffed to the project, such as fieldwork, programing and desk research
• Preparing and analyzing secondary data, desk market research and PMR results to identify key findings and trends
• Creating reports and presentations for end client and attend, support and present at client meetings
• Support identifying and driving the innovation of the B&IRS offer, by working across the IQVIA organization to bring together best in class solutions.
• Degree with an interest in Marketing/Market Research, communication or life sciences
• Previous work experience of at least 4 years in consultancy and / or market research. Preferential consideration will be given to candidates with experience in carrying out consulting and market research projects in the pharmaceutical area at an international/cross-country level.
• Excellent knowledge of English and of the main Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• High skills of interpretation and analysis (quantitative, qualitative and integration of different sources of data assets)
• Exceptional communication skills both at the written and oral level
• The preferred candidate will be creative, dynamic, open minded, autonomous and at the same time have great team spirit
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network