Senior Principal, MedTech Consulting
JOB OVERVIEW AND ROLE PURPOSE
- This is a senior leadership role in the MedTech Consulting business unit, and the successful candidate will sit on the executive leadership team
- You will lead the team of Principals driving the sales of consulting and market research services for MedTech clients, and own the revenue targets for the business unit
- In addition, you will
- Own individual sales targets, in addition to the overall team target
- Drive sales of market research and consulting services to MedTech clients globally
- Work directly with clients to provide value added input and to deliver projects built around strategic issues
- Work closely with the delivery team of consultants to ensure delivery of high levels of client satisfaction
- Achieve and exceed annual revenue targets for the individual, and for the business unit
- Lead a team of principals to achieve and exceed their annual revenue targets
- Develop and own the strategy to achieve ambitious revenue growth plans, anchor IQVIA MedTech consulting as the partner-of-choice to MedTech clients globally
- Plays a significant role on account planning and strategy with IQVIA sales team.
- Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients – ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Serves as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem solving skills.
- Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with CoE and Geographic Leaders to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients.
- Maintains in-depth and extremely current knowledge of client’s strategies, business issues and relationships from senior management on down.
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
Account Management and Project Oversight
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Manages client interface and project team to achieve efficient and effective project delivery.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, of high quality and assures client satisfaction
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Life Science or related field
- Typically requires 14+ years of professional experience
- Deep knowledge of and experience in the MedTech sector
- Understanding of the market research and / or business consulting processes
- Proven success in sales of professional services
- Proven ability to build trusted partnership with clients
- Positive, energetic, flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
- Strategic thinker with a solution focused mindset
- Ability to interpret and present complex concepts
- Ability to quickly build relationships (clients, colleagues)
- Strong understanding of financial management, reporting & forecasting
- Able to work collaboratively in complex matrix teams & structures
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients effectively
- Comfortable with significant virtual working
- High proficiency in of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams
- Experience of working internationally – advantageous
- Fluency in English; additional language(s) a plus
- Easy access to an airport to travel within Europe
- This role can be fully remote or hybrid in Belgium, UK, Switzerland, Germany or The Netherlands.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network