Associate Consultant / Consultant
• Sizing, classification, Segmentation & Targeting to carve out broader insights on these distinct groups
• Periodic reports based on KPIs e.g. MS, growth, units, value, YTD, SOV, contribution etc.
• Strong programming skills in SAS, SQL. Python programming will be a plus.
• Proven experience in people & project management.
• Should be able to work seamlessly with the internal stakeholders and client to deliver projects using best practices and well-defined methodology
• Awareness of market landscape, current developments, leading products and players
• Active participation in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of deliverables across the function
• Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
• Configure data and calculation processes, design and implement reports
• Process client's data and reports, implement and process verification procedures
• Fulfill client requests for information
• Perform ad hoc work requested by client or necessary maintenance
• Provide recommendations for process improvements where appropriate
• Adhere to project plan (i.e. meet milestone content and deadline)
• Provide leadership and training to junior resources.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network