Project Manager / BI Analyst
Project Manager / BI Analyst
IQVIA Belux Brussels, Brussels Region, Belgium
We are looking for a jack of all trades to strengthen the IQVIA Business Intelligence and Data Science team.
But wait, are you up for the challenge?
To change the world where you live in?
To have an impact on life?
To have an impact on the way how pharmaceutical drugs are developed and released to you and your family?
To analyze dashboards and solutions that have a direct impact on the end to end delivery of projects that are key for our pharma customers?
To lead projects as a project manager and guide teams to deliver high quality work?
If you are, read on!
As a team player, you will be integrated into the Pharma BI Delivery Team that delivers high quality analytical projects following the established standard & guidelines framework set in place.
Teamwork, good communication and hands on mentality are key for a successful integration into our team, are you the professional we are looking for?
- You will be responsible to start, prepare, follow-up and deliver multiple IT projects within the budget. You are a real problem solver and you’re able to map the needs of your customer. You will be the link between IT and the business.
- This role demands a strong, analyst/project manager with excellent track record of delivering BI Qlik sense/view projects. You’ve got business acumen in various Business areas like Commercial operations, Finance, Supply Chain, QA …. The BI analyst will lead the technical team on reporting warehouse, ETL, BI ensuring the technical deliverables successfully meet business’s requirements.
- You will work as a consultant of IQVIA on the Belgium market
Education, Experience, Soft skills & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- 4+ years of experience design and project management in Business Intelligence, Analytics projects.
- Project management and Operations experience in the Bio-Pharma, Life Sciences industry is a nice to have.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with executive levels of management.
- Ability to create as well as deliver professional, effective presentations and knowing when/how to adjust presentation material for differing audience types.
- Experience and/or Certification in Agile Delivery Methodology (Scrum, ..) (Devops)
- Analytical mindset and detail-oriented;
- Dynamic, flexible, curious and pragmatic;
- Work as team member but also able to work independently;
- Self-motivated & pro-active;
- Stress resilient with the ability to easily switch priorities;
- Languages: English, Dutch and/or French
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with mastery of PowerPoint & MS Project.
Any of the following elements are considered as a big plus:
- Experience working with Qlik Sense
We offer you:
- Possibility to follow trainings to keep evolving
- Possibility to work from home or from one if the IQVIA offices on multiple days per week.
- company car and fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- A great team to work in and to count on
- Challenging projects and challenging customers
- The possibility to work in a sector that is now more than ever so important to you, your family and your friends
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network