Verpleegkundige patiënteneducatie diabetes & oncologie
Within the patient support team, we take care of the patient, in close collaboration with the responsible physician.
These patient projects can have different purposes. As a nurse active in patient support programs you are responsible for:
- supporting professionals in early detection of diseases across different therapeutic areas
- educating patients, offering better insights in their disease management and coaching towards more autonomy
- improving compliance by delivering care and follow up
You'll receive training specific to your project(s). You can subscribe to additional training sessions to increase specific skills and expertise.
You apply high quality working standards in the patient's best interest and you enjoy the liberty of planning your agenda.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in nursing.
- You come with a positive and professional mindset.
- You're eager to learn.
- You are results-oriented, entrepreneurial and flexible.
- You can organize work independently.
- You're willing to share and exchange in a team context.
- You have excellent communication and relational skills.
- You're proud to be a do-gooder.
- You possess a driving license.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network