Site Support Engineer 1
Under general supervision, provide remote second-tier Information Technology (IT) support to end-users, to restore service and / or identify and correct core problem.
• Recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems.
• Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.
• Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems, goals and procedures.
• Provide creative, effective solutions and recommend procedures and resources to enhance efficiency, productivity, and end user satisfaction.
• Provide training to end-users when indicated.
• Provide guidance to less experienced Service Desk staff in areas such as problem resolution, communication, etc.
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, and client applications. Maintain a working knowledge of Service Desk and IT Operations procedures related to client services.
• Perform other duties as required.
• May be required to perform duties outside working hours. This will be managed according to the applicable country legislation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field Req
• Experience of PC software (Microsoft operating systems and applications suites, email systems, etc.) within a network environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Working knowledge of Microsoft server, workstation and networking technologies. Intermediate
• Working knowledge of industry standards with regards to system and network administration. Intermediate
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. French will be a plus.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network