Field sales manager pharma French speaking Belgium
French Speaking Field Sales Manager
A. Sales Productivity process
- To accompany all reps in the field on a regular basis in order to ensure the compliance of the marketing strategy, targeting, scientific product knowledge and key messages.
- To support, to coach and to provide feedback after each accompanied day on the sales principles
- To plan the major activities related to the achievement of company objectives (volumes, coverage plan…) based on the defined guidelines.
- To support the rep in the development of a regional (territory) action plan for its region.
- To validate and to supervise if achievements of regional action plan of each sales reps are in line with the objectives set and bring the ROI expected.
- To drive and to lead its team to achieve and to exceed the sales targets whilst maintaining the company values and ethical code of conduct.
- To analyze and to monitor closely the realization of the various targets (objectives, targeting, frequency…) of each member of his team and to propose corrective actions if needed
B. Act as Business Partner
- To analyze, to consolidate and to report information related to sales team results and marketing actions, to advise on the impact of commercial strategy in the field, and if necessary, to propose corrective actions or objectives set
- To give feedback to the Sales Manager and Project Manager on the launch of new products, promotional activities, competitors information and overall development of the market
- To educate and to inform his team whenever necessary on products, the economic, political and regulatory environment that can impact the commercial approach.
- To contribute, to prepare and to actively participate at regional meetings, sales seminars, feedback meeting.
- To detect the evolution of the needs of the customer and in related being attentive to the actions of the competition, the opinions of the medical profession in order to better support the company in the fixing of objectives
C. People Management
- To present development and training proposals for the sales team in order to enrich the performance of the sales rep in line with company needs.
- To manage underperformance through a close monitoring of the sales rep in the field, supported by a clear (written) action plan
- To conduct a ‘Performance Coaching Dialogue’ to discuss the performance of the sales rep
- To ensure alignment and compliance of sales force with company strategy, policies, procedures and our client’s values
Minimum of 3 to 5 years successful selling experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent knowledge of selling skills and the selling process
- Ability to identify opportunities & translate them from concept to reality
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated people management and coaching skills
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and financial management skills
- Attracted to work in a ‘change’ driven environment
Minimum Bachelor degree
French speaking and good notions of Dutch & English
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network