CRA or Senior CRA, sponsor dedicated, home based - 5K SIGN ON
Create possibilities, even where it seems none exist. See every challenge as an opportunity. Discover new paths to success as you share stories of unparalleled data, transformative technology, advanced analytics and domain expertise coming together to advance human health.
Join IQVIA™ as a CRA or Senior CRA, and you will have the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. In our Clinical Functional Service Partnership models, we work in a close partnership with key customers to deliver a comprehensive clinical trial management. Within this team, you will focus on different projects of one pharma client and gain direct and in-depth experience of collaborating with this sponsor.
Beside establishing strong relationships with the client and the involved investigators, you will conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure the adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues, the customer, and research site staff
Applicants should have:
- A Masters’ or higher-level degree in a health care or other scientific discipline
- At least one year of on-site monitoring experience, preferable with oncology trials
- Good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Flexibility to travel and driving license class B
In return we offer:
- Interesting projects and a variety of indications
- Working with high-level equipment and technical solutions
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Development opportunities, dedicated mentoring and receive structured reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Please apply with your English CV and motivation letter as well as with your certificates and recommendation letters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
"Teamwork is an essential part of Clintec. We work together to meet deadlines and deliver work to the highest standard. The company has expanded since I started, so there are many opportunities arising within the Clinical Operations team. Clintec definitely offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where success is recognized amongst all employees."Clinical Research Associate, United Kingdom
"At Clintec, I feel I have been listened to and had my career goals and dreams fulfilled."Global Resourcing Executive, Australia
"I started Clintec with the knowledge that there are real opportunities for career progression. I’ve now experienced this firsthand."HR Advisor and Analyst, United Kingdom
"I am enjoying my career journey with Clintec. Clintec leads by example and has enormous and rewarding opportunities for employees."Senior Clinical Research Associate, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"I am relatively new to Clintec, and my first impression of the company is that we are treated as a family. There is a healthy working environment which fosters camaraderie among the team. I am looking forward to experiencing more growth, success, milestones with the Clintec family!"Clinical Operations Manager, Philippines
"There are so many great things about working at Clintec. I value the working relations I have with the Clintec employees. There is always an open opportunity to change career paths and the flexibility within the company is so refreshing. It is understandable why so many Clintec employees invest in a long career with this company. Clintec’s outstanding company culture and values allow for all employees to feel as though they belong. Clintec provides the opportunity to work for the best CRO in the industry."Clinical Operations Manager, South Africa
"I have finally found a company that sees my talent, uses my skills appropriately and wants me to grow! I have the opportunity to expand my horizons in a fast-growing company and take my team to new heights. It’s a great feeling to be with a company, a team, a family that allows me to have a happy, healthy, work-life balance and encourages both!"Clinical Operations Manager, USA
"Clintec is not an ordinary company where senior management is distant and just visible at conferences or our corporate brochures or webpage. We are growing fast but they still know how important it is to keep their feet on the ground regarding communication with the core of the company, its staff. I joined and was welcomed from day one. I’m proud to be a Scot in Europe representing the best Clintec values to potential new members of the company."Senior Global Resourcing Executive, Germany
Join our Talent Network
We’re a company dedicated to people. As part of our team, you’ll develop your skills on a diverse range of challenging clinical research projects, while benefiting from our internationally renowned training framework.Join our network