Clinical Data programmer
Provide advanced technical expertise as part of a team to develop and maintain clinical systems to meet internal and external client needs. Plan and coordinate database design and development for local, regional, or transnational use. Provide leadership to the Clinical Data Programming department in the area of technical expertise.
SAS tool will be key in this position and SDTM knowledge/expertise
• Serve as Lead Programmer on the corporate team.
• Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems.
• Provide technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients.
• Program, test, and document databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures.
• Program database manipulation and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
• Mentor other team members and Lead Programmers in training and developing technical and/or database expertise.
• Independently bring project solutions to the CDP teams and the Clinical Data Programming department.
• May assist IT in developing and implementing new technologies.
• May assist IT in testing and evaluating new upgrades to technologies.
• May assist in developing, revising, and maintaining core operating procedures and working instructions.
• Meet objectives as assigned, and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
• Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with teams and external clients.
• Master / Bachelor's Degree Computer/life science or related field
• 3 years of relevant work experience
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Clinical Data Programming: Excellent knowledge of SAS and/or Oracle PL/SQL
• Solid understanding of clinical drug development process
• Excellent organizational, communication, and technical database skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network