Clinical Research Associate 2, Croatia
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Req. #: R1193467
Take your therapeutic expertise to the next level and help drive the evolution of clinical development for a variety of sponsors.
As a Clinical Research Associate within our full-service model, you’ll have the opportunity to embrace your passion for a specific therapeutic
area and work with cutting-edge technology developed specifically for CRAs by CRAs. With access to world-class training and professional
development, we’ll give you the tools you need to create the career you want.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: Yes
What makes CRAs aligned to our full-service model successful? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
IQVIA empowers you to drive your own path within the organization. As no person’s route is the same and the clinical research landscape is forever changing, you are encouraged to continually seek career growth opportunities and to align your interests with your career goals.Lauren, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
I really enjoy the diversity of teams and clients the CRA role provides, in addition to the ability to speak with so many different key opinion leaders across the country. Progressing through to a Senior CRA, and now acting as Lead CRA for one of our largest gastroenterology studies, I'm excited at the continued opportunities for success and growth in clinical leadership.Joseph, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
I work with the most incredible brave minds. We share energy and passion to bring new medicines to the market.Carolina, Senior Director, R&D Solutions
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Clear pathways to success
Protocols aligned to your expertise
Clinical Research Associate 2, Croatia
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, advanced analytics and technology solutions to the life sciences industry, formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles.
For our close-knit Croatian team we are currently looking for a CRA, Clinical Research Associate ( I or II). We would ideally like to engage with professionals with previous experience in the role as we'd like to assign him/her/them some key projects in Oncology and Cardiology we are following.
CRA Job And Function Overview
Monitor during clinical research studies to ensure trials are being conducted in accordance with widely accepted clinical practices.
Conduct on-site and remote monitoring; develops tools, procedures and processes to ensure quality monitoring.
- Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with contracted scope of work and regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
- Ensure copies/originals (as required) site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) verify that the Investigator's Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP / ICH and local regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree, ideally in scientific discipline or healthcare
- Basic knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements (i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines)
- Minimum of 12/18 months of independent monitoring experience
- Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training.
- Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language and Croatian language
Why should you apply?
- You'd join a global team of 70.000+ brave minds
- In 2019 we completed almost 4.000 recruitment processes internally; once you join us, not even the sky is the limit
- We've been nominated a top 500 company every year since our inception in 2016
- FLEXJOBS awarded us the 9th spot in the top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs in 2021
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network