Manager, Business Process Services
The Business Process Services Manager is responsible for planning, estimating, providing day-to-day management, leadership, and direction. S/he must manage/produce quality work, meet client goals and objectives, and develop solutions to client problems in a timely manner.
The Contract Performance Solutions group works in a deadline-oriented, fast paced environment with a growing team consisting of onshore and offshore operations staff. The Managers goal is to provide superior service to the clients (manufacturers), and other stakeholders. The leadership, analytical guidance, and creativity of our Managers’ work is critical to the success of our engagement teams and our practice.
Managers will be assigned short-term and long-term projects and will need to provide leadership and direction across the full project lifecycle (planning through implementation) on large projects (with high level of complexity) or a program consisting of multiple projects. This includes working collaboratively to ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives and managing the team that develops and executes projects for assigned business unit(s).
- Manage a team of Rebate Analysts and associated processes related to rebate validations.
- Build a strong team through recruitment, mentoring and workload management; taking responsibility for people development and career progression
- Develop client relationships through effective communication (face-to-face discussions, workshops, telephone, email contact, etc.) and be a thought partner to client team
- Maintain quality for client deliverables and projects, ensuring team adheres to business standards
- Design, structure, and deliver reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Own timelines, resource management, process, and meeting management
- Manage projects and deliverables and coordinate business requirements with the team
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions and the collaborating of engagement team members throughout client engagements
- Define, document, and improve business processes or operational efficiencies in adherence with SOC1 standards
- Participate on proposal development teams, estimate efforts and prepare proposal submissions
An ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required with 4-6 years of work experience in management, consulting, data analytics, or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry (master’s degree a plus)
- Project or team management experience
- Demonstrated leadership in previous positions
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, exceptional communication skills, strong quantitative skills, and be a proven team contributor
- An interest in and desire to learn about the constantly evolving healthcare industry
- Exceptional project planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral)
- Exceptional IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel (SQL is a plus)
- A willingness or ability to travel (15% on average)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network