Government Pricing Manager
IQVIA is hiring a Manager of Government Pricing Operations for our Contract Performance Solutions (CPS) Team. This position will report to the Director, CPS Government Pricing Operations. The purpose of the role is to successfully support a variety of government pricing services to our life science and medical device customer base. This role is responsible for the timely delivery of the IQVIA Contract Performance Solutions (CPS) Government Pricing service on a monthly and quarterly basis. The position works in collaboration with colleagues in the IQVIA Market Access Center of Excellence and CPS to support the development of Government Pricing services. This role can be fully remote.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, or finance related area or a minimum of 5+ years of experience working for or supporting a U.S. pharmaceutical manufacturer in a Finance or Contracts & Pricing function.
- Knowledge of and/or changes to US pharmaceutical government program legislation and requirements, including CMS, Public Law, the Federal Supply Schedule, Medicaid, Medicare, PHS/340B and State programs.
- Experience in enrollment, registration, and contract solicitation procedures as appropriate for each of the above government programs.
- Experience in the development and documentation of pharmaceutical government pricing and calculation policies including implementation of standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with such policies.
- Knowledge and experience in requirements definition, user acceptance testing and implementation of GP calculations including AMP, BP, URA, ASP, NFAMP, FCP, IFF, PHS/340B ceiling price and pricing required by State programs in order to meet all Government Pricing service level agreements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Knowledgeable of bundling, discount reallocation and price protection, including calculation impact.
- Understanding of required data sources for GP calculations and experience in validation, trouble-shooting data issues from multiple sources and general ledger reconciliation.
- Proficient in trend analysis, period-over-period change, and variance documentation for all required data sources and GP calculations.
- Knowledge of State Price Transparency Reporting (SPTR) requirements including experience in monitoring, reporting and state submissions.
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications such as Office 365, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent process-orientation, analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work streams and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to travel as required by client (approximately 5-10%).
- Management experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of all Government Pricing calculations including AMP, BP, URA, ASP, NFAMP, FCP, IFF, PHS/340B ceiling price and pricing required by State programs to meet all Government Pricing service level agreements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with all client Government Pricing policies and standard operating procedures.
- Communicate cross-functionally across MA Center of Excellence, CPS, and other IQVIA functions.
Not required but beneficial:
- Familiar with SQL or other ad hoc data aggregation tools.
- CPA Certification
- Model N/Revitas experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network