Business Process Senior Analyst
The Contract Performance Solutions Senior Business Process Analyst candidate will work in a deadline-oriented, fast paced environment as part of a growing team consisting of onshore and offshore operations staff. The team goal is to provide superior service to the clients (manufacturers), and other stakeholders.
The Senior Business Process Analyst, under broad guidance or supervision, develops the skills necessary to complete the evaluation and validation of data, calculate rebates and quantify findings. Supports the efforts of junior staff and provides basic oversight. S/he must manage/produce quality work, meet client goals and objectives, develop solutions to client problems in a timely manner, and be a natural leader.
This individual will be assigned short-term and long-term projects and will need to provide leadership and direction across the full project lifecycle (planning through implementation) on large projects (with high level of complexity) or a program consisting of multiple projects. This includes working collaboratively to ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives and managing the team that develops and executes projects for assigned business unit(s).
- Ability to document the receipt of data/bill and load the data in to the system.
- Performs quality assurance checks on data.
- Evaluates the data by looking for trends and understanding the financial terms of the contracts.
- Performs reconciliation on rebate totals as needed.
- Conducts research on the internet on various companies and/or topics as needed.
- Prepare, manage, and document daily correspondence, written, verbal and e-mail, to clients and stakeholders.
- Develops the interpersonal skills necessary to build effective business relationships with defined clients.
- Provides support to team members and other IQVIA Stakeholders.
- Handles account management and training responsibilities as assigned.
- Manages client implementation and training on projects.
- Accountable for work performed by self and team members.
- Mentors and builds talent with Business Process Analysts and Associates, and offshore team.
- Attend regular client meetings and working on-site at the client location as necessary.
- A Bachelors Degree is a minimum requirement with 2 - 6 years of related experience
- Knowledge of the Managed Markets claim and invoice processes.
- Strong math and analytical skills, including the ability to analyze and organize data.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service.
- Excellent organizational, oral presentation and written communication skills with an ability to interact with various levels of management and with clients
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, research, presentation, time management, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Proven ability to take initiative, and move daily work forward with intellectual curiosity, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology applications.
- Good judgment in prioritizing and completing tasks, and in seeking guidance when needed
- Commitment to exceptional client service and contribute/lead in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, in particular Access, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
Additional experience using SQL or other Databases is beneficial
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network