Assoc Business Process Mgr
The Contract Performance Solutions Associate Business Process Manager will work in a deadline-oriented, fast paced environment as part of a growing team consisting of onshore and offshore operations staff. The Associate Business Process Manager’s goal is to provide superior service to clients (manufacturers) and other stakeholders.
The Contract Performance Solutions Associate Business Process Manager is responsible for planning, estimating, providing day-to-day management of resources, leadership, and direction. S/he must manage/produce quality work, meet client goals and objectives, and develop solutions to client problems in a timely manner.
This individual will be assigned short and long-term projects of high-level complexities for which they will need to provide leadership and direction across the full project lifecycle (planning through implementation).This includes working collaboratively to ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives and managing the team that develops and executes projects for assigned business unit(s).
- Performs all the responsibilities of a Senior Analyst, as well as the following:
- Oversee operations and resource management for a department within the Contract Performance Solutions division of IQVIA.
- Provides operational production support for team. This includes, analyzing, formatting and processing data.
- Mentors a team of analysts and provides guidance and support for their production workload.
- Provide Manager/Director assistance with Performance Reviews and Goal Reviews.
- Responsible for recruitment of new team members with the support of Manager/Director.
- Oversees new staff training and clients on applications.
- Manage projects and deliverables on an ongoing basis as well as coordinating business requirements with IT and business users.
- Lead client meetings and working on-site at the client location as necessary.
- Prepare, manage, and document daily correspondence, written, verbal and e-mail, to clients and stakeholders.
- Participate on proposal development teams, including estimating efforts, and preparing proposal submissions.
- Responsible for sharing industry standards and industry insights with team, client, and stakeholders.
- Identify, define, document, and improve business processes or operational efficiencies.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, statistics, math or related area or equivalent work experience required (3-6 years).
- Strong math and analytical skills, including the ability to analyze and organize data.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service.
- Excellent organizational, oral presentation and written communication skills with an ability to interact with various levels of management and with clients
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, research, presentation, time management, problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and move daily work forward with intellectual curiosity, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology applications.
- Good judgment in prioritizing, completing tasks, and seeking guidance when needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Participates productively as a member of team and completes tasks beyond general support level.
- Identifies, prioritizes, resolves issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
- Experience with one of the following and understanding of the others:
- Chargeback Adjudication
- Membership and Eligibility determinations
- Prescription Rebate Processing
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Managed Health Care
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network