In this role you will develop the skills necessary to complete the evaluation and validation of data, calculate rebates, and quantify your findings. You will also build and enhance your interpersonal skills that are necessary to build effective business relationships with your clients. Those skills are pertinent because as an analyst, you will be responsible for multiple accounts and processes and be responsible for the quality and efficiency of complex tasks.
- Evaluates data by searching for trends and understanding the financial terms of the contracts.
- Analyze contracts and other documents, perform quality assurance checks on data, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing with a customer.
- Research and resolve Chargeback claims.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
- Validate appropriate data from internal and third-party systems and ensure appropriate course of action is being pursued.
- Track job completion and manage deadlines.
- Provides support to team members.
- Assists with training projects.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor Degree in finance, business, statistics, math or related area or equivalent work experience required (1-2 years).
- Possess strong computer capabilities including word processing, spreadsheet and database entry. (Word, Excel, SQL)
- Possess strong inter-personal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Participates productively as a member of team and completes tasks beyond general support level.
- Identifies, prioritizes and resolves issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
- Ability to manage tasks and assignments without detailed direction.
- Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related and legal regulations
- Experience with the following is preferred but not required:
- Chargeback Adjudication
- Membership and Eligibility determinations
- Prescription Rebate Processing
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Managed Health Care
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network