Sr. Director, Information Management Sales
Works directly with IQVIA stakeholders and/or clients to provide value added input on their strategic issues. Identifies new business development opportunities, and manages commitments for services delivery, managed service, or implementation oriented client projects. Ensures high levels of client satisfaction. Works within an area of expertise, region or with specifically identified clients, for an assigned delivery or technology portfolio. Meets or exceeds assigned revenue/EBITDA targets.
• Directly responsible for generating new revenue opportunities and for account planning and strategy.
• Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets.
• Maintains in-depth and extremely current knowledge of client/business strategies, business issues and relationships.
• Remains up to date with current trends in technology services and provides direction to anticipate and identify business challenges and issues.
• Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA.
• Has responsibility for managing a distributed team covering Business Analysis, Technical Delivery and Project Management.
• Has responsibility for P&L management and people/talent development to meet business growth and changing priorities.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Master's Degree preferred
• In depth and long standing relationships with IQVIA commercial stakeholders, client companies or technology providers/partners, especially at a senior level.
• Deep expertise in one practice area, yet has demonstrated capabilities across multiple practice areas.
• Experience leading cross functional and geographically spread teams in delivering commercial technology services projects of significant size and scope.
• Proven business development skills.
• Has broad knowledge of the industry.
• In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and IQVIA core offerings.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to functional area.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and professional/trade associations key people and companies.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Values people’s opinions and encourages knowledge sharing.
• High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
• Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
• Ability to profitably price engagements.
• Has strong client relationship and influencing skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network