Sr Consultant, Supplier Services
Supplier Services is a client consultative group dedicated to embedding IQVIA information into major suppliers business processes. This is a supplier dedicated position maintaining relationships at the highest level and engaging with the client to identify opportunities to deliver rich insights and solutions to business questions through analyzing large data assets. This role has a hybrid work schedule and will require some days in the King of Prussia, PA office. Local candidates preferred.
Responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the life sciences field. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities and assists in the client delivery process.
• Participates or leads teams in the design, development, and delivery of
consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects.
• Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the
development of proposals of cost-effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
• Provides direction and guidance to Analysts, Consultants, and where relevant, to Statistical Services assigned to engagement.
• Responsible for preparing and analyzing data sets and providing data
analytics for customers utilizing Tableau, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
• Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the
identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
• Designs, structures, and delivers client reports and presentations that are
appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• May deliver some findings to clients.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
• May identify new business opportunities of follow-on work and new leads at assigned client.
• Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
• Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and life sciences market through on-the-job experience and
participation in training opportunities. Begins to develop CoE specific subject matter expertise.
• When acting as Project Manager, proactively manages project timelines and manages day to day communication with the client and team members.
• Bachelor's Degree Required.
• Master's Degree Business Administration Preferred
• 5+ years of related experience in consulting and/or life sciences industry Req.
• Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and
relationship building skills.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level
managers and executives at clients in the life science industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life science industry.
• Strong analytical skills and an interest in deep data analysis
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Has established network and referral contacts.
• Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network