Site Solutions Lead
The Site Solutions Lead manages the internal payment processes and site relationships and oversees service delivery, ensuring Sponsor and site satisfaction is achieved. The Site Solutions Lead works in collaboration with the Manager, Site Solutions; stabilizing workload and proactively makes recommendations based on business need. This position is responsible for tracking project metrics, reporting of findings, escalation of risks and working closely with the Client Service Leads and Shared Services. The Site Solutions Lead functions as a subject matter expert for the Site Solutions team.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Provides day to day leadership to a team of Site Solutions Analysts and Senior Analysts
Identifies and communicate opportunities for process improvement to their immediate supervisor
- Ensures support to the clinical trial sites is provided at IQVIA’s levels of excellence through timely resolution of issues that are raised through email and/or phone contact
- Responsible for the oversight and accuracy of timely ticket resolution
- Monitors team member productivity and ensures workload is distributed effectively
- Ensures that team members are effectively trained and acts as the training buddy for all new hire Site Solutions Analysts
- Regularly reviews deliverables metrics and collaborates with Manager, Site Solutions and Site Solutions Analysts to mitigate back log and turnaround time delays
- Meets regularly with Client Service Leads to understand Sponsor expectations, review new business, closing protocols, special projects, and areas of improvement
- Certifies work is SSAE18 compliant were appropriate
- Provides process coaching as needed
- Conducts site outreach in the form of capabilities webinars, surveys, or utilizing other tools as appropriate.
- Acts as a point of escalation for any issues that may impact service delivery commitments
- Responsible for implementing process standards across the Site Solutions Team
- Other duties as assigned
- Building Trust - Interact with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s motives and representations and those of the organization. Is seen as direct and truthful; keeps confidences, promises, and commitments.
- Coaching - Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen knowledge/skills areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Monitoring Performance - Supports employees in their efforts to achieve job goals (e.g., by providing resources, removing obstacles, acting as a buffer). Provides specific performance feedback, both positive and corrective, as soon as possible after an event.
- Collaboration - Builds constructive working relationships with clients/customers, other work units, and others to meet mutual goals and objectives.
- Team Leadership - Communicates a vision and inspires motivation; engages with others in team process to solve problems; works to find a win/win resolution of differences; is aware of how management style impacts staff productivity and development; modifies leadership style to meet situational requirements; helps team stay focused on major goals while managing within a context of multiple directives.
- This position does not have responsibility for managing people. Roles include:
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 3 years relevant experience; 1 year of prior supervisory or team lead experience preferred
- 2 years’ experience as a Site Solutions (Senior) Analyst and/or Client Service Lead or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Project Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with Customer Service, both written and by phone required
- General knowledge of Clinical Trial Industry preferred
- Ability to manage through others.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Superb coaching and mentoring skills
- Prioritizing important tasks and ensuring they get done first.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High energy, self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Able to think independently, and to analyze and solve problems creatively
- Strong PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Proven organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a global company environment
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network