Principal, Oncology Analytics (East or West Coast)
Develops new business as well as maintain existing business and relationships for a specific product Oncology specialty (patient-centric analytics), providing subject matter expertise, client service and sales leadership to identify & qualify revenue opportunities. Consultative skills and approach needed to proactively manage the internal selling process, and close new business opportunities in both existing and new accounts assigned by Oncology Management.
- Achieves growth & revenue targets for assigned product through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
- Strong and persuasive influencer and relationship builder. Proactively prospecting is required seeking new business opportunities with new and existing clients in Oncology pre and post launch
- Ability to build strong professional competent relationships resulting in a trusting and outstanding client experience.
- Subject matter expertise. Proactively strengthens in-depth knowledge of product and its application within a client’s enterprise.
- Participates, supports and works proactively as needed with IQVIA Account Directors to establish account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area.
- Collaborates with Customer Team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers / territory.
- Interfaces with customer at all levels.
- Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities & solutions to customers.
- Monitor’s delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction throughout the sales process and is point of contact.
- Seeks “starburst” opportunities within existing customers to grow revenue opportunities across the IQVIA suite of offerings and works with each group seamlessly.
- As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing, Consulting, Service, and Sales to strengthen offerings and capture additional business.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master preferred or equivalent and a minimum of eight (8) years relevant sales and/or account management or consulting experience.
- Oncology experience is required. Must understand how the oncology business is accomplished within Provider space, Real World Data and Commercial insights desired.
- Experience with claims and data analytics is required.
- Possesses knowledge of key marketplace issues for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
- Deep knowledge of one or more IQVIA specialty products along with subject matter expertise relating to client business processes that are improved by the IQVIA solution.
- Must be a superior and successful sales person, have excellent presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of client management and within IQVIA sales, consulting, account management and marketing teams.
- In summary:
- Must be revenue driven, knowledgeable, consultative, a problem solver, customer focused, creative, resourceful, fast & flexible, team player, organized, and an effective negotiator.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network