Manager, Business Systems
The Manager, Business Systems is primarily responsible for meeting with system end users to evaluate system enhancement needs. They are responsible for gathering requirements and communicating business needs to development team. The Manager, Business Systems will support all aspects of IT projects including developments, installation, design, testing through implementation while following the SDLC process and guidelines.
• Lead a team of Business Analysts responsible for authoring business requirements.
• Resourcing personnel and administrative management duties.
• Manages project timelines and assist with defining and managing project scope
• Become a SME of the applicable systems to provide oversite on projects
• Identify and author requirement documentation, user stories and acceptance criteria by partnering with key stakeholders to ensure business needs are met
• Communicates system changes, status and issues to all stakeholders
• Acts as a liaison between the stakeholders and development team
• Author of Traceability Matrix; Manage Test Plan and Test Script/Scenarios creation to ensure end results meet specified business requirements and follow the SDLC process
• Assist in recording and documenting system issues that require fixes
• Assist with the testing efforts of new system enhancements
• Review executed testing and any associated defects
• Ensures system knowledge sharing by training key personal and providing support
• Participation in system implementation and migration activities
• Provide support and guidance to Payment Department when questions arise as it relates to systems
• Support QA activities as needed
• Manage enhancements to the current operating system through the development lifecycle following SDLC processes and guidelines
• Managing change requests related to working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines
• Monitor and support continuous improvement activities
• Provide guidance and support with remediation activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree IT, Accounting, Finance, Communication or Business related field
• Five (5) years systems analysis experience Req
• Good documentation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Prioritizing the requirements with an ability to do multi-tasking under tight and conflicting deadlines
• Exceptional collaboration and listening skills required
• Ability to think abstractly and outside of the norm
• Ability to learn new concepts and software is necessary
• Strong analytical skills and ability to document complex business processes
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and communicate end user system needs
• Working knowledge of SDLC processes
• Prior experience writing requirements documentation, configuration specs and traceability matrixes
• Prior pharmaceutical clinical trial experience specifically grant payment or contract activities is preferred
• Working knowledge of accounting applications for invoicing and accounts payable
• Experience using SAP-Business One, or other ERP system
• Experience using JIRA or other Scrum management system
• Management Experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network