IT Program Manager – Cloud Services
IQVIA is one of the world’s leading CRO’s and we are on a mission to accelerate innovation for a healthier world. In this IT Program Manager – Cloud Services role you’ll get to play a vital role in our CIO group ensuring business groups are efficiently migrating to the cloud, specifically Microsoft Azure. This will be achieved by directly leading projects, supervising a team of project managers, regularly leading Cloud Center of Excellence (CCOE) sessions, and much more.
This IT Program Manager – Cloud Services has ample room for growth and impact. As projects transpire effectively there will be more opportunities given to collaborate with Senior Leadership on very visible programs, opening the door for a plethora of future opportunities. Done well, this role will lead to the seamless integration of cloud, allowing teams to function optimally as the future of work evolves and our data is utilized to advance healthcare.
If you’re passionate about cloud transformation and accelerating innovation within healthcare plus you have a strong background project management and business analysis, IQVIA could use your expertise to further our cause. APPLY TODAY!
- Lead a team of 3-4 Project Managers and guiding their efforts within cloud transformation
- Utilize Azure DevOps to plan/manage resource allocations and task assignments within a matrixed and Agile environment
- Manages scope, schedule and budget for projects while communicating project status and risks, with recommendations, to all stakeholders often including executive leadership.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and transfer findings to user stories, epics, backlog prioritizations, etc.
- Partner with the VP of Cloud Services on critical business cases and reporting
- Analyze various inputs of data and track details with the advance use of Excel
- Create and lead presentations for executive leadership, utilizing PowerPoint
- Functionally lead Agile sessions such as: sprints, sprint planning/grooming, daily stand-up’s
- Enforces organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams
- Leads cross-functional teams in the execution of full product development life cycle development.
- Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and serves as a single point of contact
- Defines project scope and objectives
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Lead and champion the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCOE)
- Provides business guidance to project team.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Eight (8) years of experience in software and/or product development, including two (2) years in IT project management required
- Experience working within and leading projects in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Advanced PowerPoint and Azure DevOps (ADO) expertise
- Superior expertise around the usage of Excel
- Project management education, certifications, and experience preferred
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network