Data Operations Sr. Analyst, CTP
This position assists in managing EDC implementation for contracts with CRO’s, clinical sites, clients and investigators. This position receives incoming enrollment data, conducts data review, and completes necessary edits, management of the visit payment process for all assigned clinical trials and ensuring site satisfaction.
- Acts as escalation point for open issues from the site
- Understands requirements for data cleansing and integration.
- Understands customer’s data requirements and works to insure timely processing of clean data files.
- Responsible for processing data for new and transition studies.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement to the immediate supervisor
- Understands and applies quality standards for all integration projects.
- Reconciles monthly/quarterly files for accuracy, identifies, reports and addresses any exceptions
- Responsible for ensuring receipt and reconciliation of all data files
- Understands SSAE 16 compliance and ensures compliance as appropriate
- Assist in establishing study EDC data structure to ensure integrity
- Responsible for data integrity of contract terms as it is entered into designated systems in accordance with project requirements
- Site close out reconciliation upon study close out
- Manages ongoing edits and updates of applicable site specific information in database for accurate aggregate spend reporting
- Assist in the preparation of project status reports that are reviewed with the client during project team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years of prior accounts payable/invoicing experience
- Working knowledge of accounting applications for invoicing and accounts payable
- Prior experience at a biotechnology company, CRO, pharmaceutical company or other organization supporting research activities in a financial or data management / analysis capacity preferred
- Prior data validation experience
- Previous client service experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network