Consultant, AI for Healthcare & MedTech
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the world's leading multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams working with Real World patient data to help our healthcare clients (Providers, Payers, Non-profits and MedTech) answer their key business questions, make more informed decisions and deliver results. Our team’s offerings leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms for a variety of healthcare applications including finding undiagnosed patients with rare and common conditions, predicting disease progression, onset of adverse events, etc. In addition to just developing the AI algorithms, our team also supports our clients in understanding how these solutions fit in their daily operations and align to their incentives. As part of this team you will integral to developing, delivering, and maturing the team’s offerings while assuming the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the design and delivery of advanced statistical/AI projects: You will be responsible for multiple work streams involving data scientists, clinical experts, and client presentations to translate clients’ business needs into analytical problems, and deliver the findings in clinically and operationally meaningful interpretations. Throughout the process you will apply problem solving and critical thinking, intellectual engagement and maturity in communication.
- Support business development initiatives. You will be responsible for researching clients’ business problems and finding potential solutions through our AI offerings, while developing proposals and participating in client pitches. Throughout, you will work closely with internal stakeholders from around the business to ensure the proposed solution is truly innovative and provides an exciting value proposition to clients.
- Contribute to offering development activities, covering end-to-end product development, including value proposition, operational deployment, roles & responsibilities, etc.
- Orchestrate internal process development activities including building of repeatable collateral, development of methodology documentation, training material, etc as they pertain to project design and delivery.
- Support and take ownership of various internal initiatives including: project automation and standardization, mentorship of new employees, recruitment, thought leadership, and team building.
- BA/BSc preferably related to medicine, nursing, economics, business, engineering, statistics, or computer science
- A postgraduate qualification in medical or statistical field or a related discipline is desirable although not essential
- Strong capability in managing analytics projects and priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality deliverables
- Strong experience in supporting business development, including proposal development and client presentation.
- Strong experience in US healthcare (with a specific focus on providers and payers), including understanding of organizational incentives, structure, and operations.
- Pre-existing experience with or desire to upskill in the application of statistics and AI in healthcare
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams, developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think through and effectively communicate analytical and clinical concepts and problems
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network