Lead SAP Business Analyst - Associate Director (REMOTE)
Come see why IQVIA has been named on Computerworld's lists of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT". A career at IQVIA puts you at the corporate center of the leading worldwide pharmaceutical services organization. If you want to work for a global, fast-paced organization dedicated to improving the development and marketing of medicines, IQVIA is the place for you. Apply now for our Associate Director, Business Analyst position, a remote role based in the United States.
In this role you’ll assist with the leadership, management, strategic planning and detailed analysis for selected products within our CIO group. You’ll also help lead matrixed teams to plan and design technology projects for select IQVIA operations planning, reporting and analytics products. This role will immediately help with the enhancement of our current SAP ERP systems. The nature and impact of this role’s scope of work gives it executive visibility, offering the opportunity to impress our leadership and opening the door for career growth.
• Work with other IT Business Partners and Business Solutions Leads to develop IT roadmaps and portfolios.
• Partner with business to advise on IT strategy for process domain, aligning strategic initiatives to drive business growth, productivity, and quality.
• Support robust business cases; use business cases to prioritize investments, balancing value and cost.
• Provide oversight of compliance and quality for IT delivery of selected programs
• Collaborate with other department resources to implement Snowflake Data warehouse as it relates to SAP Data.
• Work with other department resources to automate business process and internal IT SAP process leveraging industry automation tools.
• Partner with the business to explore and evaluate new ways of approaching process and problems
• Gain an understanding of how the business’s strategy and ideas translate to value and return on investment
• Assist business groups in aligning their technology strategies and help them understand how technology can connect and reinforce their goals
• Lead Business Analysis and Product Management for select platforms and products
• Assist with defining clear roadmaps, targets, and set expectations about how IT will support strategic business objectives
• Work with Program Management, Resource Managers, and other Business Partners to align resources, teams and process to ensure successful execution of capabilities across programs
• Provide inputs to IT delivery programs to help establish processes and approaches to optimizing the way we work together
• Contribute to discussions on implementation of IT strategy on a regional basis and implement objectives, as appropriate. Assist with various strategic initiatives and the development of implementation plans
Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related field Pref
Strong combination of the following skills: business analysts, solution architecture, program management, and relationship management
Strong domain expertise in SAP Accounts Payable
SAP Full Life Cycle implementation experience
Vendor master data, BP setup and maintenance
expertise in the area of vendor invoices, OCR, payment proposals, payment runs, payment clearing, and electronic bank statements and reconciliation processes.
SAP ECC to S4 Upgrade experience
Experience performing conversions and designing / mapping P2P interfaces
Experience integrating Coupa with SAP
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong leadership skills with proven ability to lead a virtual team in a matrix structure
Innovative and strategic thinking capability
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and stakeholders.
Excellent knowledge of data and analytics technologies required to translate data to insight
Excellent negotiation skills and good understanding of legal agreements (master service agreements, work orders, leases, consulting service agreements, other)
Ability to develop and track capital and operating budgets
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Limited travel may be required
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network