Tele-Sales Representative - Mid-Atlantic - 2478629
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that in partnership with L’Oreal/CeraVeSkincare we are looking for Tele-sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving sales forecast and gaining recommendations of promoted products and, subsequently, sales of products within assigned territory. This is accomplished by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with influential physicians, and healthcare providers key to the sales success of promoted products. The Sales Representative is also responsible for coordinating sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales in assigned territory.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- B2B sales experience preferred; virtual sales experience highly desirable
- Primary Care Medical experience a plus
- Strong relationships in territory a plus
- Demonstrated success in prior roles
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives
- Superior communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work from home, including appropriate office environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative and execution-oriented
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network