Immunology Sales Specialist – Washington DC – 2834378
Immunology Sales Specialist
The Immunology Sales Specialist will professionally and ethically create, maintain and expand sales in designated territory assignment and provide continuing education and service to targeted physicians. The Immunology Sales Specialist will generate sales in line with assigned territory quota. Remain current with market knowledge and competitive products & maintain a professional image for customer and customer products.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Generating volume and market share growth for assigned pharmaceutical products within a specific geographic area.
- Selling presentations to physicians and other health care professionals, primarily in an office-based setting.
- Developing an understanding of the issues and opportunities unique to the geography, particularly in managed health care.
- Manage allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Maintains accountability for all pharmaceutical samples in accordance with FDA and PDMA guidelines.
- Utilize the sales automation system to document call and program activity.
- Complete initial and ongoing product and development training as required.
- BA/BS required
- Patient Centric and Disease Focus selling is strongly preferred.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Experience with documented success.
- Established relationships within targeted geography.
- Sales ability/persuasiveness, use of appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to facilitate an acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or product from targeted customers.
- Establishes account plans based on customer needs and business priorities.
- Establishes method for monitoring progress to goals.
- Must set high goals or standards of performance, self-starter, able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate ability to influence events to achieve goals and take actions beyond what is required in being proactive.
- Must be able to utilize resources and create a positive/professional impression, commanding attention and respect, displaying confidence.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities and people is key.
- Must express ideas effectively in individual and group situations, adjusting to the characteristics or needs of the target audience
- Participate in all required training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize Territory to meet sales and call targets
- Maintain sample inventories, distribute samples, comply with sample accountability procedures and policies, comply with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 (“PDMA”)
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all timekeeping, Details, call activity, sample activity and expense reports
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believein pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates withdisabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA andits employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network