Virtual Study Coordinator
Virtual Study Coordinator
Working as part of a global team on one of our most complex studies.
Under supervision, assist in contributing towards the development of capabilities and processes through continual evaluation of existing, future needs and options in accordance with corporate initiatives. Responsible for providing assistance into the generation of the patient and site operations strategy, by collaborating with peers and other involved IQVIA groups. May be responsible for some or all of the following activities at any one time.
• Contribute to the delivery of the patient and site operations plan in support of opportunities (including but not limited to Requests for Proposals). by collaborating with peers to obtain required information
• Support peers to ensure use of all appropriate data sources, presentation and analytical tools suitable to the activities being undertaken.
• Contribute to obtaining required information regarding all future team plans
• Contribute to prime / partner site penetration and site performance metrics through working with peers in the delivery of an efficient patient and site operations plan.
• Support with the generation of study related information to produce and support recommendation of recruitment rates, country allocations and site tiering. May produce summary reports .
• Contribute to process improvement through working with IQVIA processes to deliver quality and consistency
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and IQVIA project teams to resolve issues.
• Contribute to patient and site operational plans.
• Bachelor's Degree Life sciences or related field Req
• 1 year’s relevant experience in a scientific or clinical environment Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• In depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas
• Knowledge and ability to apply GCP / ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network